Monday, February 9, 2009

Gumdrops and Saturdays

Saturday was a busy day.

First, Chris and I headed to a 'meet the artist' type thing where he is showing two pieces of his artwork.


I only got a picture of one of his pieces. Mainly because the gentleman sitting in front of the other one, eating some sort of apple pastry, frightened me too much snap his photo. I did, however, get a shot of some old books.

I also scored La BĂȘte humaine on VHS for three bucks. Which no one i have encountered since seems to understand my excitement over. I also bought a really nice photograph that was being shown at the shop.

Afterward, we stopped at a pawn shop and i scored almost all of Gaiman's The Sandman for $45 bucks. I am missing two, but it seemed worth it.

We then went to a friend's surprise 30th birthday party. It was (mostly) a good time. I got to see a lot of the people I was surrounded by most of my high school days. Also others I haven't seen in years.




0 comments:

Post a Comment